This document contains the conditions governing the use of this website (www.segnagusti.com) and the purchase of the articles contained therein in compliance with the Italian legislation referred to in Decree Law n. 206/2005 and subsequent amendments (Consumer Code) and Decree Law n. 70/2003.
The Consumer, who accesses the website to make purchases, is required to read these Terms and Conditions (which are available on the website) before sending the order so that he may reproduce and store them. We inform the Consumer / User that the use of this website or the transmission of an order through it implies the acceptance of these Conditions. Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time and to publish the updated version each time on the website.
The sale of the Products through this website is managed by Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano with Headquarters in Via Umberto I, 41 B – 33085 Maniago (PN) / Italy. Tax code FBBSFN72A08G888T and VAT number IT01312190935, telephone number +39.0427.709149, e-mail address email@example.com, contact details available in the “Contacts” section of this website www.segnagusti.com
- The contract is concluded after the exact compilation of the request form and the purchase consent and the subsequent confirmation by Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano of the registration of the purchase order made by the Customer through a summary message of the order, sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer and / or with a web screen.
- The Customer undertakes to read and accept these Terms and Conditions.
Once the online purchase procedure has been completed, the Customer undertakes to print and / or store these Terms and Conditions, which, moreover, he will have already looked at and accepted as an obligatory step in the purchase process. This is in order to fully satisfy the condition set out in articles 52 and 53 of Decree Law n. 206/05 and subsequent amendments and additions.
- The Customer is strictly forbidden from entering false and / or invented data in the registration procedure necessary to activate the process for the execution of this contract and related further communications. The personal data and the e-mail address must also correspond exclusively to his personal data and not to that of third parties.
The Customer declares to be of age.
Delivery times and methods
- Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano provides to deliver by courier to the address indicated by the Customer the Products selected and ordered.
- Except in cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, deliveries are made approximately within 25 working days, 30 for the Islands, starting from the date of transmission of the purchase order confirmation by Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano.
- Once the Products have been shipped, the Customer will receive an e-mail confirming the shipment together with useful information concerning the same.
- Shipping fees will be charged for each purchase in addition to nominal or discounted unit prices.
- Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano will take all reasonable care to ensure that the Products are delivered in their original condition. To safeguard the Customer, every shipment will be insured for the value of the Products purchased.
- In the event that the Customer finds any external damage to the packaging or the mismatch in the number of packages, he must immediately place in writing a reserve of control on the courier’s proof of delivery or refuse acceptance of the damaged package by indicating the reason in ink on the waybill that the courier requests to sign upon receipt of delivery. The Customer who has accepted the package with a reserve of control and has subsequently found damage to the Product must, within 8 days of delivery, report the damage by sending an email to the certified mail address firstname.lastname@example.org The Customer must specify in addition to the reason of complaint, also the purchase order number and tax documentation (invoice, DDT, etc.).
- In the event that the Customer finds damage to the Product due to transport not visible from the outside or the mismatch in the number of Products received, he must report the damage by sending an email to the certified mail address email@example.com , in the first case within 8 days of discovery and in the second within 8 days of delivery. The Customer must specify in addition to the reason of complaint, also the purchase order number and tax documentation (invoice, DDT, etc.).
- If the Customer does not act in the manner and within the terms indicated in the previous points, he will lose the right to replacement or refund.
- Following the complaint presented by the Customer, Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano will replace the damaged Product. In the event that, for any reason, Studio Fabbro is unable to replace the Product, it may proceed with the refund of the entire amount paid.
- In accordance with the article 52 and subsequent amendments of the Consumer Code, the Customer, who holds the quality of consumer, has the right to withdraw without penalties and without the need to specify the reason, no later than 14 days from receipt of the Products (or, in the case of multiple goods ordered through a single order and delivered separately, from the day on which the Customer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, acquires physical possession of the last of the ordered goods).
- For the purpose of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Customer must, before the expiry of the term referred to in the previous point, inform Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano of his decision by sending written notice within 14 days of receipt of the Products to the following address: Studio Fabbro di Stefano Fabbro con sede in via Umberto I 41/B, 33085 Maniago (PN).
- This communication can be sent by post or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can use the form (pdf) to carry out the procedure.
- In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Customer is required to return the Products received to Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano, sending them back to its Headquarters at the address indicated above, without undue delay and in any case within 14 days following the date in which he communicated his decision to withdraw; the deadline is considered met if the Customer sends back the Products before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- The direct cost of returning the Products is born by the Customer.
- The Customer is required to return the Products in an intact state of conservation. The packaging of the Products must be accurate, in order to safeguard the original wrapping from damage and affixing of writings or labels. The Consumer is responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from the handling of the same other than that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or functioning.
- If the right of withdrawal has been exercised in accordance with the aforementioned requirements, Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano will, within 14 days of receiving the notice of withdrawal, return to the Customer all payments received in connection with the order to which the withdrawal refers to, using the same payment method applied by the Customer for the initial transaction where this does not entail costs for the Customer resulting from the refund; however, in accordance with article 56, paragraph III of the Consumer Code, Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano has the right to withhold the refund until, depending on which situation occurs first, it has received the goods or until the Customer has demonstrated that the same have been sent back.
- In accordance with article 59, letter c) of the Consumer Code Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano informs Customers that the right of withdrawal is excluded for all Products and goods that are custom-made or personalised for the Customer as to printing of contents and / or images created especially for the Customer. (see point 8)
Print on demand return policy
- The production on demand gives us the opportunity to always provide you with new and exclusive items. On demand items are made on request, so they will be put into production only after your order has been sent.
- All the flavour cards and the graphic services available on the website, therefore, are to be considered part of the CUSTOMISED GOODS category, precisely because they are realised and produced only when you request them.
“Notification to EU consumers: In accordance with article 16, letters c) and e) of the European Parliament and Council Directive n. 2011/83/EU of 25th October 2011 on Consumer Rights the right of withdrawal is excluded in the event that the supply refers to custom-made goods for the Consumer or to clearly personalized items;”
- In light of the foregoing, the product category, to which the personalised or custom-made goods belong, falls within those categories excluded from the right of withdrawal as these goods cannot be restored or sold. For each purchase of any item on demand, the following rules will be applied: no refunds are made for second thoughts, no Product changeovers are made.
- All sales prices of the Products displayed and indicated on the website are offered to the public in accordance with article 1336 of the Italian Civil Code 2. The Customer will pay Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano the price for the Products purchased indicated in the online catalogue at the time the Customer placed the order. This price shall be expressed in Euros.
- If the purchase takes place in Italy, when entering the delivery address, the VAT will be added to the taxable amount displayed.
- The prices of the Products can be updated and therefore undergo variations.
- Discount codes (indicated as “voucher”, “coupon” or similar) cannot be combined. The validity of the discount codes is limited to the date of expiry specified, if any. Shipping fees will be applied based on the amount resulting from the difference between the value of the goods and the amount of the discount code. Discount codes do not apply to Products on offer, in promotion or at a reduced price.
- The shipping fees of the Products, where foreseen to be borne by the Customer, will be applied according to the prices indicated in the Basket when entering the delivery address, which the Customer views before placing the order.
- Shipping fees cover shipping, insurance, postage, Product packaging.
- Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano assumes no responsibility for inefficiencies attributable to force majeure of any nature and kind, if it fails to execute the contract within the agreed time.
- Causes of force majeure, by way of example but not limited to, are accidents, explosions, fires, strikes and / or lockouts, earthquakes, floods and other similar events, as well as actions and measures of the Public Authority, the strike of company-own employees or of the carriers contracted by Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano, as well as any other circumstance that is beyond the control of the latter.
- Without prejudice to the requirements of article 8 of the U.E. Directive n. 97/7 and article 56 of Decree Law n. 206/2005 and subsequent amendments and additions, Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano assumes no responsibility for any fraudulent use by third parties of the credit card data provided by the Customer.
- Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano cannot be held responsible, except in the case of wilful misconduct or gross negligence, for inefficiencies or malfunctions connected to the use of the Internet outside of its own control or that of its subcontractors.
- Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano will also not be responsible for damages, losses and costs sustained by the Customer as a result of the non-execution of the contract for reasons not attributable to him, as the Customer is only entitled to the full refund of the price paid and any accessory charges incurred.
- Within 14 days of delivery of the purchased goods, if there are defects of conformity in the Product purchased online with respect to the contract, to be considered already present at the time of delivery, the Customer and / or Consumer has the right to contact Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano requesting the repair or replacement of the item. Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano assumes no responsibility for damage ascribable to poor care and maintenance of the Product itself. The Customer is therefore invited to view the characteristics of the Product and to respect the methods of use appropriate to it. The aforementioned methods are specified in the technical data sheet of each Product.
- For purchases the Customer may use the payment methods indicated on the website such as credit card, PayPal and bank transfer by following the instructions given for the purchase procedure.
- The payment will include the shipping fees, to be borne by the Customer where applicable, according to the terms of the offer published on the website.
At the end of the order procedure, you may pay using all the traditional credit cards of the Visa® or Mastercard® circuit, prepaid included. Our system uses secure servers. Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano will not in any way view and access credit card details, which are handled securely.
With PayPal you may pay quickly, easily and securely. If you already have a PayPal account, identify yourself with your e-mail address and password and confirm the payment. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can create a new one using your credit / prepaid card. In this case, simply select the type of card, fill in the necessary data and confirm the payment.
For payments by bank transfer, production will start only after the due payment has been received in our bank account and, consequently, delivery may be postponed by 2-3 days, plus the time required for printing and shipping. In this case, it is also necessary to enter the order number in the payment purpose to identify the transaction.
- For each order placed, Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano issues an accompanying invoice for the goods shipped, in accordance with article 14 of the Presidential Decree n. 445/2000. For the issuing of the aforementioned invoice, all the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order will prevail. No changes will be possible after the invoice has been issued.
- If required, upon prior request and indicating therein as subject the order number, the Customer may ask for the forwarding of an electronic copy of the issued invoice by e-mail.
- The present contract is regulated by the Italian law. These Terms and Conditions refer, although not expressly provided therein, to Decree Law n. 206/05 and subsequent amendments and additions.
- Any dispute relating to the application, execution, interpretation of this contract stipulated online through the website is subject to Italian jurisdiction.
- For disputes arising between the Parties in relation to this contract, the judge of the place of residence or domicile of the Customer, if located in the territory of the Italian State, is competent.
- If the Customer’s residence or domicile is not located in the territory of the Italian State, the Court of the place, where the delivery of the goods took place, is competent.
- In all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Pordenone / Italy, any other competent court excluded.