- The shipping fees of the Products, where foreseen to be borne by the Customer, will be applied according to the prices indicated in the Basket when entering the delivery address, which the Customer views before placing the order.
- Shipping fees cover shipping, insurance, postage, Product packaging.
Delivery times and methods
- Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano provides to deliver by courier to the address indicated by the Customer the Products selected and ordered.
- Except in cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, deliveries are made approximately within 25 working days, 30 for the Islands, starting from the date of transmission of the purchase order confirmation by Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano.
- Once the Products have been shipped, the Customer will receive an e-mail confirming the shipment together with useful information concerning the same.
- Shipping fees will be charged for each purchase in addition to nominal or discounted unit prices.
- Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano will take all reasonable care to ensure that the Products are delivered in their original condition. To safeguard the Customer, every shipment will be insured for the value of the Products purchased
- In the event that the Customer finds any external damage to the packaging or the mismatch in the number of packages, he must immediately place in writing a reserve of control on the courier’s proof of delivery or refuse acceptance of the damaged package by indicating the reason in ink on the waybill that the courier requests to sign upon receipt of delivery. The Customer who has accepted the package with a reserve of control and has subsequently found damage to the Product must, within 8 days of delivery, report the damage by sending an email to the certified mail address firstname.lastname@example.org The Customer must specify in addition to the reason of complaint, also the purchase order number and tax documentation (invoice, DDT, etc.).
- In the event that the Customer finds damage to the Product due to transport not visible from the outside or the mismatch in the number of Products received, he must report the damage by sending an email to the certified mail address email@example.com , in the first case within 8 days of discovery and in the second within 8 days of delivery. The Customer must specify in addition to the reason of complaint, also the purchase order number and tax documentation (invoice, DDT, etc.).
- If the Customer does not act in the manner and within the terms indicated in the previous points, he will lose the right to replacement or refund.
- Following the complaint presented by the Customer, Studio Fabbro di Fabbro Stefano will replace the damaged Product. In the event that, for any reason, Studio Fabbro is unable to replace the Product, it may proceed with the refund of the entire amount paid.
Print on demand return policy
- The production on demand gives us the opportunity to always provide you with new and exclusive items. On demand items are made on request, so they will be put into production only after your order has been sent.
- All the flavour cards and the graphic services available on the website, therefore, are to be considered part of the CUSTOMISED GOODS category, precisely because they are realised and produced only when you request them.
- ”Notification to EU consumers: In accordance with article 16, letters c) and e) of the European Parliament and Council Directive n. 2011/83/EU of 25th October 2011 on Consumer Rights the right of withdrawal is excluded in the event that the supply refers to custom-made goods for the Consumer or to clearly personalized items;”
- In light of the foregoing, the product category, to which the personalised or custom-made goods belong, falls within those categories excluded from the right of withdrawal as these goods cannot be restored or sold. For each purchase of any item on demand, the following rules will be applied: no refunds are made for second thoughts, no Product changeovers are made.